Stock Yards Wealth Management & Trust professionals provide businesses and institutions with expertise and essential ﬁnancial services.
- We strive to achieve each of our client’s goals by delivering attractive risk-adjusted investment results.
- We seek to provide the optimal balance between expected risk and return by appropriately allocating capital to speciﬁc asset classes and investment strategies.
- We analyze, evaluate, and select securities to include in thoughtfully constructed portfolios.
- We provide clients with access to a wide variety of asset classes and investment strategies through separately managed accounts (SMAs), mutual funds, and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
Financial & Business Succession
- Most small business owners spend a vast majority of their time focusing on the day-to-day management of their companies in order to be successful.
- Let Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company assist you with your business succession plan that will help ensure the company’s future success and eventual transition of ownership.
- At Stock Yards we set ourselves apart by offering ﬁduciary protection on investments, customized solutions, and employee education.
- Many clients we work with have daily-valued 401(k) plans that allow participants to direct their own investments, however, we also manage pension plans, 403(b) plans, traditional proﬁt sharing plans, and non-qualiﬁed plans.