What are eStatements and eNotices?
eStatements and eNotices are just like the paper statements you receive in the mail, but they are accessible online. There is no charge for this convenience.
- Access your bank statements and notices quickly and easily online 24/7
- No waiting for the statements or notices to arrive in the mail
- Print or save statements
- Reduce risk of lost or stolen statements and notices
- Always have 13 months of statements available online
Who is eligible?
Any Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company customer enrolled in Online Banking with a valid e-mail address.
How do eStatements and eNotices work?
After signing up for eStatements and eNotices, you will no longer receive paper statements and notices in the mail. However, you may cancel your eStatements and eNotices, and convert to paper by completing the cancellation form.
You will be notified by email every time a new statement or notice is available to view online.
What if I have a joint account? Do both owners have to agree to receive eStatements and eNotices?
No. It only takes one owner to turn on eStatements and eNotices, and stop the paper. If there are other account owners who are receiving paper statements and notices, you may want to consult with them before enrolling.
How do I enroll for or cancel eStatements and eNotices?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Under "Settings" click on "Statement Delivery"
- Choose your delivery type next to the account you wish to change
- Click on the pencil if you need to change the email address
= Clicking links with this symbol means that you will be taken to third party website with additional information on this particular subject. The page will open in a new window. When you are ready to resume, click the “X” to close the window. SYB.com remains open for your convenience. Please note the bank is not responsible for the product, service, or overall website content of the third party site and the bank’s privacy policies do not apply to the linked sites. Please consult the privacy disclosures on that site for more information.