- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- More convenient than writing checks
- Shop online or over the phone
- Pay bills online or as a recurring debit
- Get cash back at merchants using your PIN
- Digital Wallets - Android Pay©, Apple Pay ©or Samsung Pay©. Looking for all of our Mobile Wallet options for your smartphone? Click here.
- Automatic Billing Updater
- Track Spending in Online Banking
- Protection from unauthorized transactions
- Safer than carrying cash
- 24 hour line to report a lost or stolen card 800-625-9066
- Chip-enabled card for added security and fraud protection. What are Chip cards? click here
(also known as EMV cards)
- SYB’s 24 Hour Fraud Monitoring
Automatic Billing Updater
The MasterCard Automatic Billing Updater (“ABU”) is an automated solution that helps to ensure uninterrupted service for cardholders and uninterrupted payments by updating card-on-file (“COF”) information for recurring and nonrecurring payments. This program helps to reduce COF transaction declines due to changed account numbers and/or expiration dates. FAQs
- ID Theft Alerts ™ – This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online. Register now https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/consumers/features-benefits/id-theft-alerts.html
- Mastercard Zero Liability** Protects against unauthorized purchases on your card should your card be lost or stolen.
**Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html
for more details.
= Clicking links with this symbol means that you will be taken to third party website with additional information on this particular subject. The page will open in a new window. When you are ready to resume, click the “X” to close the window. SYB.com remains open for your convenience. Please note the bank is not responsible for the product, service, or overall website content of the third party site and the bank’s privacy policies do not apply to the linked sites. Please consult the privacy disclosures on that site for more information.
**Accounts will be charged the standard Overdraft fee of $35 for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, Point-of-Sale, ATM withdrawal, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid and $35 for items returned. If your account is overdrawn for 11 or more consecutive business days, we will charge an additional $5 per day, beginning on the twelfth day. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 30 days. We may not pay items under your overdraft privilege if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account balance to a positive balance within every thirty (30) day period for a minimum period of 24 hours, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Stock Yards Bank & Trust or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy.